Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need make up ideas, I have long curly brown hair and really bright blue eyes?

I dont like to look over dramatic and with a ton of make up! i like the subtle but pretty look, I usually wear brown eye liner and a dark top eye liner depending on what I'm wearing. but i really want a more older look now that I'm getting older i'd like to not do my eyes like my 14 year old sister.



If you could tell me wha color you use, what brands are best(cheap is always nice lol) and techiniques you use that would be awesome!!



thanks xxx



I need make up ideas, I have long curly brown hair and really bright blue eyes?

try using dark brown eyeliner.. like almost black. and use volume boosting mascara to make your eyelashes stand out more. for eyeshadow use a white or cream color.. because that wont draw too much attention away from your eyes and your eyeliner. also use a bronzer for your cheeks and it will really make your whole look appear so much better.



as for brands.. i think that walmart has really good makeup if your looking for cheap kinds.. usually like rimmel or covergirl is pretty. and if your looking for a more expensive brand go to macys and go to the prescriptives counter. their makeup gives you such a finsihed and pretty look.



and techiniques? for eyeshadows, depending on how many colors you use, do the whole different color thing. put on color on your lid, one on your crease, and on on your highlight of your eye. and for eyeliner, for day dont put it on the inner lid. put it underneath. but at night for a more drastic look, put it on your inner lid. and for mascara, put it on your whole upper eyelashes, and then on your bottom lashes too. i hope this helps you a lot... sorry for like writing you a story =]



I need make up ideas, I have long curly brown hair and really bright blue eyes?

white and silver jewelry



I need make up ideas, I have long curly brown hair and really bright blue eyes?

what about using excess mascara in a really dark brown or black? or bronzer with highlighting sparkles that brigten your cheekbones? all you have to do is sweep it on from your bottom part of cheekbone to your hairline above ear.



I need make up ideas, I have long curly brown hair and really bright blue eyes?

i have the same look u do



i use a light color red



it looks so much better



i do use black eyeliner



i dont put it on heavy tho



so thts what i would do



i dont know the brand names tho sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect