Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

please tell



I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

You are just like me, so my suggestion is to go light. With blue eyes, dark eyeshadow doesn't look that good.



So my best suggestions are- pink, shimmery eyeshadow, brown or black eyeliner, and black mascara.



For blush, light pinks and neutral browns are good.



For lips- neutral or peachy tones, or maybe light pink, but not hot pink or red unless it's for special occasions. Every day, no.



I hope I've helped!!



I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

here are different areas:



EYES:



-----------



I would sweep a pale pink across your bottom lid, you highlight your eyes and make them seem brighter. You can also try gold or tan. For blondes, any natural looking color woks best. Then, take a tan or au naturelle a brush it along the remaining eye parts, like your top lid and the area near your eye brow.



LIPS:



--------



Natural colors and lipgloss. Nothing fancy.



CHEEKS:



--------------



Again, nothing fancy or anything. Pale, natural colors to give emphasise.



I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

Light eyeshadow, tans and light browns work very well with blue eyes. if you are fair skinned I would use a charcoal grey eye liner and black mascara so you dont look really dark around the eyes. pinkish blush and light pinked tones with lipgloss.



I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

I have the same--skin so fair it's snow-white! I always use a powder blush so I don't look washed-out with such light colored hair. Also, I use a pearly-white shadow all over my lids--and line my eyes with a plum colored shadow. Dip your skinny make up brush in water and then pat on the plum eyeshadow. It'll give you less of a harsh line, and the plum REALLY makes your blue eyes pop. I use lip gloss or lip balm. It's a fresh and inexpensive make up look.



I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

pale colors for eyes tan silver light brown tan



rosy cheeks light pink or a pale color



light pn the eyeliner and mascara you can still use it but dont overload. ALso for a natural eyeliner use a light bronze or brown right underneath or pralell to you bottom eye lashes no more than that



lip gloss works best a light gloss but if your looking for more a pale pink or purple will look good(purple seems wierd but a little looks good)



face minerals will clean up you pale skin



and thats about it



I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

You could go either way: blue eyes look really amazing when paired with dark, dramatic makeup. But if that's not your look, a shimmery terra cotta (orangey brown) and eggplant really makes blue eyes pop and looks pretty subtle on fair skin. You can probably get away with a pale pink lip color, as well.



If you'd like to try a more dramatic look, black eye liner and mascara look gorgeous with blue eyes (I'm jealous, I have brown eyes). You can line and mascara both upper and lower lashes in black and your eyes, being a light color, really pop from the contrast! If you're going to line your bottom lashes (or do mascara) use waterproof mascara and soft kohl pencil liner, as hard pencils won't work on your lower lash line (plus they stinkin' hurt!) and liquids aren't meant for below the eye.



If you choose to line both upper and lower, use a very hin line at the inner corners of your eyes, gradually building to a thicker line on the outside edges. Continue the line by placing a finger midway between the outer edge of your eye and your temple and pulling out toward your ear gently, which creates a line (that extends greatly when pulled) you can meet your upper and lower liner to create a really nice effect, especially if you end it in a slight upstroke.



Have fun and play around with colors you like until you find looks you love :-) You can find all sorts of stuff like example pictures and people willing to trade things you want on makeupalley.com (I love it there, so glad I let my friend talk me into joining; it's how I got tons of makeup for free by sending out stuff I didn't want anymore LOL)



I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

im blonde fair skin blue eyes i wear black mascara black eyeliner make sure its under you eyelahes my mom got an infection from putting above brownish eyeshadow no blush and pink lip stick/ lipgloss



I have fair skin ,blue eyes and blond hair what are some good makeup ideas?

i would go with brown eyeliner on bottom lashline and on top. i would probably put on some pale brown/cream sparkly eyeshadow before the eyeliner to pop. for lips, try MAC clear lipglass.



http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr...



these are good eyeshadows



http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect