Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

what make up and colors would look good on me?



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin also and i find that brown mascara and brown eye liner work really good and different shades of brown for eye shadow make your eyes pop really nicely. Also almay has a line of makeup for all diffrent colors of eyes.



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

blue eyeshadow, pink lipgloss



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

It all depends on what colors you are wearing....Stay away from dark dark colors in mass amounts. I think that brighter colors will work wonders but you should try to stay along the same shades but always include a couple different colors



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

I'm blonde with blue eyes and pale skin also. I can wear just about any color, and I've found it to be fun to match the color I'm wearing with the same for my eyes. Example: green shirt = green eyeliner. I don't go in for eyeshadow especially, as sometimes it can look overdone, or kind of 70's. Try alot of colors, you may look better than you think! Good luck.



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

I'm blonde/blue eyes also. Used to be pale untill I started tanning. But yeah, I find that natural colors look the best on blue eyes. Browns, tans, bronzes. For everyday makeup I use loreal trublend bronzer. It's fairly natural but not invisible.



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

i have the same look as you., and all i wear is concealer and than mascara. trust me mascara makes your eyes just pop! jsut wear chapstick with it



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

I like to stay with neutrals that you can wear with any outfit...



Here are some mary kay colors that look great with your coloring...



cheeks- mocha blush or sunny spice



eyes- spun silk, java, jungle, double expresso, fig



lipsticks- frosted rose, shell, amber glow, sunset



lip glosses- pink daimonds, gold rush, beach bronze



good luck!



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

cool blues



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

blue and grean and deep purples 4 eyeshadows and pink toned lip glosses.



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

its true everyone can pretty much get away with ayn color, bc it can compliment their clothes.



Rich warm browns, warm taupes and soft peaches are the best for blue eyed people. Though soft blues can work and greens. If you contrast a light color wit your eyes it should make them pop more.



Good luck



Blue eyes,pale skin,blonde hair?

blue eyeshadow would definitely look nice, but not too dark, and make it look kinda smoky,



light pink blush,



and a pinky beige lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect