Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is blond and I have blue, pink and purple streaks, how do I keep it in longer?

How do I keep the colour in longer, I hate having to re-do it after everytime I was it. Maybe not Hate, I love my hair, i dont really mind doing it, I just wanna know if there is a way to keep it in longer with some sort or product, maybe?



My hair is blond and I have blue, pink and purple streaks, how do I keep it in longer?

Make sure that you shampoo your hair before putting the colour, DO NOT condition, as this closes the hair shaft which wont allow colour to seep in. Shampoo opens the shaft and allows your hair to take advantage of all the dye.



also it depends on how light your blonde is, the whiter, the better.



make sure to always seal your hair shaft with conditioner!



as you asked, sorry i dont know of any products to prolong the life of your colour. I'm sure there are some out there.



happy colouring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect