Sunday, June 20, 2010

I bleached some parts of my hair, and dyed it blue, but the roots stay blonde, how can I make it sta

Could it be the dye I'm using, or what brands of hair dye do you recommend that you know will color the roots... if not, is there any special way to make the colors stay on the roots?



I bleached some parts of my hair, and dyed it blue, but the roots stay blonde, how can I make it stay blue?

Use blue Kool-aid. That crap never comes out.



ETA: Wash it well first. The root may not be taking due to oils from your scalp.



I bleached some parts of my hair, and dyed it blue, but the roots stay blonde, how can I make it stay blue?

try using regular blonde hair dye then do the blue i have a pic of me with my blue hair wanna see? this is how i did it. what kind of blue dye did you use? i suggest manic panic semi-perminent hair color.... its stays for a long time and every now and then when you need to refresh the coloor by applying more.... but be careful cuz manic panic stains your hands and everything else.....lol.........GL!



I bleached some parts of my hair, and dyed it blue, but the roots stay blonde, how can I make it stay blue?

I used to color my hair like that and in my experience, those bright colors just don't have a lot of staying power. I used Manic Panic and just touched it up frequently. Just be sure you are using a shampoo for color-treated hair and try to not wash it every day (if possible- some people can do that, others find that their hair gets too oily). Good luck, your hair sounds awesome! :)



I bleached some parts of my hair, and dyed it blue, but the roots stay blonde, how can I make it stay blue?

I did mine bright red - the hairdresser told me to use schwarzkopf live since its so bright and sticks ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect