Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

ill have to say pink cause pink is hott



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

yellow



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

PINK



i have brown hair too and dyed it pink 2 summers ago. i loved it!



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

none of the above. Natural color is way better.



But if you absolutely must, a blue streak looks decent in brown hair.



NOT yellow.



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

Yellow will look like a cheap bleach job. I have only seen guys with blue and girls with pink. Why not purple?



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

i think yellow...it's blonde with a funky twist. its fun.



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

dying your hair is useless,ur hair breaks!!and make it very dry,u r better off using color spray--but anywayz i think pink will do the trick



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

If you have dark brown almost black.... I have seen someone die their hair amethyst blue and it looked kool... :)



So my vote is for BLUE.



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

pink or blue... maybe pink coz its more girly? just not yellow as it will look like you tried for blonde and it went wrong.. LOL so stick to pink or blue.



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

How about a color that will let you learn to spell.



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

Neither....



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

Fake colors like that make people look like ho's..



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

I think you shouldn't dye your whole head maybe put blue or pink streaks I think that look cute on you because of the brown hair it's will make the brown in your hair pop out at people. yellow would just look like real blonde streaks. I doubt the "so called normal" looking hair is what you are going for lol. but it's your decision. post a reply i'd like to know what you decided.



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

none are u for real they are discustin colours u will look a rate idiot



Wat color should i die my hair? Yellow pink or blue i have bron hair?

Might help you decide:



http://www.beeunique.co.uk/top15page1.ht...



Gallery with over 700 photos of bright colours and styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect