Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need to know the words for the childrens song "I know a Teddy Bear, Blue eyes and Curly hair&

I know a slightly different version:



I know a teddy bear



blue eyes and long brown hair



He roley poleys into town



knocking all the people down



I know a teddy bear



There may be more but that's all I remember :)



I need to know the words for the childrens song "I know a Teddy Bear, Blue eyes and Curly hair".....

I know a Teddy Bear



Blue eyes and Curly Hair



Who doesn't know



The rest of this song



And doesn't really care



I need to know the words for the childrens song "I know a Teddy Bear, Blue eyes and Curly hair".....

i think the rest is : "roly poly down the street, scaring everyone we meet...i knoooow a teddy bear".... why do i suddenly feel so sad, i dont even have any kids

1 comment:

  1. I am a Teddy bear, blue eyes and curly hair. Roly poly into town. Always always falling down. I am a teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete

 
auto protect