Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

id probably have to go to a specialty store to get some,but im not sure if there are any in my area(sunshine coast,or vancouver)...any ideas?



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

Use kool aid



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

any salon that does hair (which could be any!)



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

Hot topic has exotic hair dyes...but they might only be temp.?



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

Sally's Beauty Supplies



http://sallybeauty.com/



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

Definitely go to a professional. They can go to beauty supply stores and pick out colors that you can't find in boxes or at specialty stores.



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

im gonna have to go with the kool aid too...a girl did it at my school and it came out the color she wanted it!!! it really works...or if u want it in longer just go to any drug store..like rite aid...u get the point!!!



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

In the 80's, I was a nudist and into punk. My girlfriend worked at a piercing salon, and got her green dye for her hair at a beauty supply store. She got me some iridicent red dye for my spiky hairdo and my cornrowed pubic hair. If you follow the directions and ask the clerk's advice, you should be okay.



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

1st ask guardian then if your hair is light (blond) go to Sally's look in hair dye section they have lots of colors that are semi per or if your hair is darker and you are dead set on it get a permanent hair lifter, it might be sold at local drug store but if you have a Sally's go there get it or ash blond permanent hair color then you could just use kool aid or get a color you like it will be deeper



I want to dye my hair...green,blue,etc. where to get dye?

hot topic, you can order it online too ithink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect