Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help! I dyed the bottom half of my hair black and its navy blue!!!?

I used loreal feria starry night and it came out a dark blue...and the salon is closed b/c its monday and i want to know if i can re-dye it myself. I want it to be black just not blue??? what will happen if i get a normal black or dark brown and dye it myself?? does anyone know??



Help! I dyed the bottom half of my hair black and its navy blue!!!?

Okay, wash your hair thouroughly in the sink, use tons of conditioner, then get some lemon juice, if you dont have any use milk, and if you dont have any of that then use some water and soap. Pour which ever one of those that you have into a round bowl. Then put a lot of soap in there. Then dip the ends of your hair in there and get a brush. Brush the ends of your hair. Then put the ends of your hair between your hands and rub them together very very VERY hard. Then dry your hair and use lemon juice on the ends of it, again if you already have. Then put on a shower cap or a bag on your head or whatever then leave it on over night. In the morning wash your hair again very thouroughly and then you should be good to go.



Help! I dyed the bottom half of my hair black and its navy blue!!!?

Haha that happened to me too and I used the same stuff..I bleached over it because that part of my hair was blonde anyway...but you could probably get more black dye and leave it on longer and it'll be black.



Help! I dyed the bottom half of my hair black and its navy blue!!!?

You can try it again, but with another brand. You might have to wait till tomorrow, because if you stress your hair too much, it will start to fall out. (It happened to my sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
auto protect